DeltaOne supply co-ordination, consultation and management for:
- Security Surveys
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Project Risk Assessment
- Due Diligence into joint venture partners and local contractors
- Security Planning and Development of project security programs
- Design of Security Systems and facilities
- Writing of Contingency Plans
- Manage security-related incidents and emergency evacuations
- Recruitment, training and supervision of security guard forces
- Problem Solving and Response to Crisis Situations
For further information - security consultants.
Executive Protection Services and Training
DeltaOne International has offered our executive protection / close protection training program to governments, corporations and individuals from around the globe. South Africa is the ideal training environment for a number of reasons:
- Worlds highest violent crime statistics – provides for realistic training
- Combination of 1st and 3rd World environments providing exposure to both environments
- High rate of trauma (gunshot, knife) – provides realistic medical training
- Conduct training in medium risk environment
- Combat and operationally experienced instructors
For further information click on the links below:
bodyguard training and Bodyguard Jobs
Anti-Hijacking / Carjacking Seminars
South Africa has become infamous for being one of the worlds top ranking hot-spots for hijacking - also known as carjacking.
Hijacking in South Africa is often-times violent and can lead to other aggravating crimes - murder, rape, torture and robbery of residence.
Our seminars cover:
- Understand the motivation and modus operandi behind carjacking.
- Avoid getting caught in a carjacking/hijacking situation.
- Implement the correct do's and don'ts
- How to survive if you are caught in a carjacking/hijacking.
For further information on attending this seminar - please contact us by clicking on one of the follow links:
Hijacking and carjacking
Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Business Continuity Management is a management process that identifies potential impacts that threaten an organisation and provides a framework for building resilience and the capability for an effective response which safeguards the interests of its key stake holders, reputation, brand and value creating activities (Business Continuity Institute (BCI) & BS 25999).
BCM is therefore inclusive of disaster recovery, business recovery, crisis management, incident management, emergency management, product recall and contingency planning.
Our security and risk consultants, intelligence analysts and operational specialists, will provide clients with fast and strategic solutions to unexpected events that require experience and leadership.